• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Off line HTML Based 3d Modeling Tutorial (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know where to put this because this is just a WIP of my html based off-line tutorials. I want the community to give additional info/tutorials or even suggestions on how can I make this even better.

I don't know if the moderator in the tutorial section would approve this when this is done and I upload this in the tutorial section.

The tutorial is focused is using Mdlvis and war3 model editor.

Please. To all model creators, I would love it if you become a part of this project by writing some tutorials in a note pad with a couple of images and upload it here so I can consolidate them and include them in this pack. Or, even just a comment/suggestions on how this can be improved with regards to its packaging or its contents. The author of a certain tutorial will properly be included.

As I have said, the one included here is just a WIP and needs some more work.

Please, move this to the correct forum if I have mistaken with the forum I made this thread.

Thank you,

~eubz

Attachments

• 3d modeling tutorials.zip
    719.7 KB · Views: 50
Thanks.
For the mean time, here are the list of what includes the tutorial:
attachment.php
Currently, the sections which have been finished are on basic use of mdlvis. This also includes creating attachment weapon from a plane using mdlvis as a tool.

Attachments

• Tut.png
    Tut.png
    8.4 KB · Views: 170
Level 17
If it's focused on modeling I'd think it would go to the modeling section since it's aimed at modelers for modelling purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.