• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Of Rage And War 1.01(test map)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
About the map
This is a multiplayer based on hero pvp map.There are 4 races of heroes to chose:1)Human&Giants 2)Elfs,Dark Elfs and Greatures of the forest 3)Orcs and trolls 4)Demonic and evil creatures.It can be played up to 5vs5.The map is seperated in 2 Parts.The upper part is the Wasteland.Many deamons orcs and trolls can be found there. The wasteland creatures are in alliance with the Ancient Evil Conspiracy.In the contrary the down part of the map is the forest with creatures allied with the Protectors of the titans.There is the normal mode and the al pick (-ap) mode at the moment

Game purpose: Destroy enemy Main building

Heros&items
There is plenty of heroes to pick and also a number of items.There Are 3 markets for every class in the spawn zone and 1 in the center of the map.There are 2 additional markets in the woods and wastelands with different items. There are

Credits to Raizn,Palad0n,~f0rsak3n,XAOS_WIZARD,-BerzekeR-,and all the test team

I hope to enjoy it playing with your friends.My triggers maybe a little mess but i think the map works properly.Thank you in advance even if you dont aprove it.It means a lot to me that after 2 years knowing nothing about mapping now i have a playable map.

Keywords:
pvp,hero fight,pve,boss,troll,orc demons, Human
Contents

Of Rage And War 1.01(test map) (Map)

Reviews
16:30, 9th Sep 2011 Vengeancekael: Status: Rejected Memory leaks are not destroyed: Leaks tutorial A lot of empty triggers, delete them. The terrain is too plain and empty, add animated grass models, plants, flowers, waterfalls, etc. Lacking...

M

16:30, 9th Sep 2011
Vengeancekael:

Memory leaks are not destroyed: Leaks tutorial
A lot of empty triggers, delete them.
The terrain is too plain and empty, add animated grass models, plants, flowers, waterfalls, etc.
Lacking description: Template
A preview image maybe too:
To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga. Import the image and change its path to 'war3mapPreview.tga'.

Leaks tutorial