• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Peon War BETA 1.01

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Peon War is a map, where you can launch and bounce your ball to kill enemies peon. There is two game style, killer and workers game style. In the killer mode, you get gold from killing enemies unit, but in worker mode, you get gold from mining. Beside killing, you can mining, hunting and fishing. Hunting and fishing is a activate to get some food. When your food is not enough, your mana will drains and finally killed you.

alsoyoucanhunting.jpg

andfishing.jpg

hereyoucanmining.jpg

buyadvanceditem.jpg

upgradeyourballhere.jpg

-Increases food gains amount when you fishing.
-Random amount 1-20 of rare animals meat
-Add color on upgrades item
-Add cooldown on Hunting, from 0 to 3.5
-Decreases Ring of regenation HP regen and gold cost
-Increases sentry wards gold cost and number charges.
-Add food merchant

Bug Fixed
-Fixed from cant casting launch the ball on player 2-10.

-Decreases speed factor
-Now rare animals are spawn randomly
-Increases all upgrades gold cost
-Increases mining gold gains amount

Bug Fixed
-Fixed from rare animals cant spawn

-Add map preview
-Decreases range base
-Add fish trap
-Add 4 ball type, that has unique ability each
-Add unmanned gold mine
-Remade hunting system
-Updates terrain
-Add hungry alert
-Add more rare animals type

Bug Fixed
-Fixed from player 7-10 showed player 6

This map is protected.

Keywords:
peon war, peon, war, indonesia, balls, ball, bounce.
Contents

Peon War BETA 1.01 (Map)

Reviews
11:59, 21st Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2: Has bits of potential, yet very poor of quality. The terrain is badly done, the map contains a lot of typos, no quest log, lacking tooltips and hotkeys. Lacks more modes and features. Use our Map Development to...

M

11:59, 21st Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Has bits of potential, yet very poor of quality. The terrain is badly done, the map contains a lot of typos, no quest log, lacking tooltips and hotkeys. Lacks more modes and features. Use our Map Development to improve this map, I won't be approving it any time soon. Rejected.

Don't upload your map after what I had written.

Rejected. Upload it once again and you will get neg reputation. As I told you your map won't get approved, use Epicwar or the Map Development Section.

Level 19
This map needs improvement, but has some really nice features.
The items were nice, though some more would be good, and the map is not nearly as bad as I first thought it would be.
A ball cooldown upgrade would be nice (though I think its impossible).
A terrain improvement (height) would be a very good improvement too.
Finally, my biggest concern, were the fishing, mining and hunting systems.
While they were a nice touch, the first 2 dont seem to work.
The hunting is far too slow, you should a) Make the food gained from kills a LOT higher, and b) You should make some animals (those that appear less regularly), give more food.
Oh, and theres typos, 'nuff said.
3/5 No vote

Level 3
ima gonna fire this map up on Bnet and give it a try heh lets see just how well it preforms. ill get back with some remarks from the players and myself after that