• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dark Warlock 1.01 [Beta]

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is an arena map called dark warlock . You have to get the amount of points choosed in the beginning . When you kill an enemy hero you get 1 point. You can choose teams or play free for all . You cant attack your enemies, you have to buy spells in the shops. With items you can increase the strength of your hero .

Credits:
For Spells: Paladon, -BerZerker- , RMX , Redscores, Squiggi , Hellgate, D4rk_G4ndalf, Menag, -Mortar, BlackHawk, Amigurumi , Dekku
For models : General Frank, Will The ALmighty, dickxunder, Kitabatake
(Thanx to you guys who helped me . Your spells / models are just awsome)
Tribute to "Warlock"

Please dont say im a lazy ass i know im but i dont have to hear again and again and im still lerning spell making.

UPDATE: New Spell added : Return Blink from Dekku
fixed some descriptions , balance etc.

Keywords:
Dark, Warlock, Arena, Hero, Minigame, KingofCakes
Contents

Dark Warlock 1.01 [Beta] (Map)

Reviews
13:53, 9th Jan 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected A bad map with loads of imported material to make it look good.

M

13:53, 9th Jan 2010
ap0calypse: Rejected

A bad map with loads of imported material to make it look good.