• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Odissea II v1.04

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
One of my best maps. 1 - 4 players, RPG monster fighting. At the start of the game, you should select one of the three bonuses:
- Immortality (any time you die, you get resurrected, losing some experience - recommended for newbies);
- Eagle Sight (disables third-person view - recommended for those who hate third-person vision);
- Experience (increases XP gain rate by 25% - recommended for experienced players).
Each Hero has an unique artifact at the start. It's much easier if you play in multiplayer mode.
The goal is to destroy the Black Citadel somewhere deep inside the map. Report any bugs to me (on this site or to [email protected]).
Contents

Odissea II v1.04 (Map)

Reviews
[UNAPPROVED] Minimap image does not work. --donut3.5--

M

[UNAPPROVED]
Minimap image does not work.
--donut3.5--

Level 2
Er, gem of heroes isn't triggered, it's simply made of Goblin Tinker - Engineering upgrade...

OK, I will increase the map size and change some spells to the custom ones. How it would sound if I add Chain Curse?

P.S. It will be much easier to play with your friends!