• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Oblivion Stuttering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
So i play Oblivion for the first time, yes i know i didn't like morrowind so i never came back to the series. But skyrim's announcement made me try it out.

But now i've set ALL the settings to max and my pc can handle that with like 30-40 FPS, that's enough for me however i do have a ATI 4870 512 MB videocard and all. (Which runs most games from 2010 at the highest settings)

The major problem is the stuttering, it's very annoying and now i've seen some mods and tried them out for example this Streamline thing, but i install it as they say and i can't enable it in the data files :s

The readme says put in it datafiles so i did that, but i can't select any mod. I did exactly what the readme said, wtf?

Anyone have experience with this.

Level 4
Gamebryo engine stutters all the time. Only thing you can do is download patches, or even lessen graphics settings in order to it to run fine. Funny thing that they use that same engine in Fallout New Vegas.

Status
Not open for further replies.