• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Object Data Import Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
i imported Object Data from another map to echo islands from the tft map pack
everthing was fine except the upgradeable building costs were wrong :(
for example the upgrade for the keep costs the amount of gold/lumber in the field not the difference between keep and town hall
how can i fix that?

Level 7
i am pretty sure units always cost the amount of gold/lumber in the cost field,

town hall costs = 385, keeps costs = 320 in editor and out
in repair costs however, town hall = 385, keep = 705 is this what you are talking about?

i guess you'll just have to reduce the cost of the upgraded buildingand set the repair cost equal to the total cost of the building

Level 13
well they seem to do now but if you check the preset cost of keep (standard settings) its the difference between both
and when i started to edit my map it was the same too
did they change that in a recent patch?

Status
Not open for further replies.