• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Oasis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Well once again a new terrain from me! If you get bothered about me doing a new thread for every terrain I make then just say it :hohum: (cause I'm doing new terrains pretty often)

EDIT: added 2 new pics that aren't from the oasis terrain

Last edited:
Level 6
I like it, but nothing to special. They lack ''the feeling''. no 1 is the best.

Ooh first 5/5 I get! Usually people complain about stuff, but I don't mind it cause I'm still beginner terrainer

Don't wanna take you down, but he isn't an experienced terrainer capable of giving good constructive criticism

Level 34
Not bad! The first is quite nice. You have a god sense of basic terrain. Not saying they are bad, but they are plain. Simple, but beutiful.

Level 24
Well at least that comment says that i make good terrains for just players eyes ofc I can't even compete with the pros in here
I'd say you could, the first one is really neaty because of the color mix (+ i love limegreen), theres a horisont or background, idea is orignal and you have placed the doodads well and realistic.
The only thing that could have been a bit worked on is grass, but else pretty ok.
It doesnt give an epic feeling, but i think that is pretty overrated among terrainers.

Status
Not open for further replies.