- Jun 4, 2009
- Map layout is a bit asymmetrical, mid neutral building positioning too.
- Starting base trees are quite few. Your save is that it's a 1v1 map.
- You can run through some doodads at least partially. Please check pathing by pressing P or clicking the option in the View of the top menu bar.
- Creeps should not be placed right near edges of a tree half-moon because they will attack scouting units in early game. Put them inward the crescents.
- Some of the murloc camps which are near one another might come and help their neighbours.
- Usually neutrals are used to partially encircle neutral buildings while the back of the building is covered by doodads/trees.
- Not necessary but you could have given the water zones some use by placing a or two shipyards.
- Trees create lag when I hover over them for some reason. It might be because of their animation+rays.
- Don't hide neutral units behind trees/doodads. This is not a campaign/custom map with secrets and whatnot.
- Maybe use more neutral hostile unit types. There's a lot of the same. I'm surprised you haven't used any turtles for example.