• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Development] o===[--Final-Fantasy-Classic---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
-=FINAL FANTASY CLASSIC=-

(STILL IN PROGRESS)

imgur.com/GKHrl6o

http://youtu.be/CX7kKUQtW-Q
Its the old old final fantasy days coming back to the warcraft III world.

imgur.com/i8R4KF1

Explore the world ive layed out... become a hero. defend the land from the evil forces that wish to wreck the lands that the world holds dear..

imgur.com/IvtWz3M

face the lands hostiles and dangers.. meet old faces from the final fantasy series of old.

imgur.com/AKTskiA

Will you be able to stop the one that wishes to destroy this land...?
or will you fail in defeating it?

o====[----FINAL-FANTASY---------

This game is still under development and i finally decided to come out of the shadows and ask the public for help in making this creation with me. This game focuses on the old final fantasy games. i made this game in the 2008's days. and now i don't have enough time to get back into it. but i don't wish this game to be forever lost in time. if you have kind hearts and wish to make this map as epic as possible stand up and aid me.. the current percentage of the game is at 67% but i lack the mapping skills to make it stand out i don't use the jass triggers its all old school. if you want to help me i will add your name into the credits. I need a music editor, terrain, and so much more... its connected its one of those games you move from one place to another.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.