• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Number of Simple Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello,

Some quick background to better explain myself:
I once had a map project that I had been working on years and years ago, unfortunately I lost it, along with all the spectacular models that I had in it. Recently I attempted to start remaking that project from scratch; it has been going very well, in no small thanks to this site.

However, I am missing a few key models that are essential to this map of my. Having no skill or knowledge of making models, I have no intention of ruining my map by attempting to produce models of low quality.

I have scoured this website's Models section and have not found these few key things I need, so now I turn here for your help. The reason I wrote the background is to make it clear that I do know these models exist somewhere out there, and if anyone has them, then it would be much appreciated if I could get my hands on them again. If not, then I hope someone is able to take the time to help me out with my little problem.

1) One of the units was a significantly remodeled Terran Marine, seen here:

8-RPGTrooper.jpg

And here on the left side of the infantry line:

1-HandinFront.jpg

I took these screenshots because the other day I managed to find a very old version of my project on a website; however, it is an optimized version and so I could not open the map to access the model.

Basically, it's sort of like a dark Terran Ghost. For my map I had used it as an anti-tank infantry unit, who fired rockets. If someone takes the time to make a model for me, it does not need to look like that unit portrayed in the screenshots at all.

2) The other model I lost, for which I cannot find a suitable replacement, is a medic. I do not have a screenshot of this medic model (the medic in the screenshot above is a different one). This medic model was of very high quality, and in its portrait, it used the face of a female ninja model which had been up here on this site before (however, it no longer is, so I can't provide a picture).

These are the two models I would really like to use once more. If anyone has them, or something similar, I would be very grateful if you could provide me with them. Or of course, if someone has time on their hands, I would not mind if someone could create similar models for me.

3 + 4) Not to seem too needy, but while I am at it, would anyone happen to have possession of a high-tech tank model? I have searched the models section, and nothing there meets this concept of mine, because I do not wish for it to be a hover tank. Also, would it be possible to create a Terran Marine model which does not move its legs? I would like to use it for a jet pack infantry unit, and so I would prefer it if he was not constantly flailing his legs around in the air. I have tried to use triggers to order him to use a stand animation while moving, but without success. So I figure a new model which doesn't have a walking animation altogether would be the best solution.

I hope you can help me,
my thanks,
Istvan

Status
Not open for further replies.