• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Nuke warefare beta tests and feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi all
OK I've got my map to a point and now I would like some feedback and tests so I can get it set up right and find bugs.
I'm still adding things to it day by day, but I would like some feedback now so I can change things as is needed.

Attachments

• Nuke-Warfare-test75.w3x
    2.2 MB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Level 5
some screen shots of my map

its a 5v5 game heros are demo engineer medic gunner you have to conqure the place on the map so that your creeps will be upgaded and a nuke timer will start if you can hold the places for 10 mins then nukes will fire from the middle of the map killing the other side and giving you the win
its a warfare map so not much heros but there is planes/choppers/ambulances to help you along the way you never fully die you get dmg to 2 hp then collapse and wait for the ambulance to come pick you up and take you the the medic centre to heal you again you reload and use ammo/clips you can call for a evac to come pick you up and take you back to the base some spell call for a bombing run so a plane will come and bomb the place you you set there is 2 shops for items and stuff and there is outposts that will spawn creeps if take control of it and it give you a income of 50 gold per min.

Attachments

• evac.jpg
    evac.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 122
  • reload.jpg
    reload.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 100
  • dead_hero.jpg
    dead_hero.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Status