• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

NRA meeting

Contents

NRA meeting (Map)

Level 2
The first map I submit. And probably the last too, if people react as I fear they will. :lol:

BTW I know it looks sucky with only 2 triggers and 1 camera and shit... But I never said the movie was long. But please... Watch it and say what you think about it. It would mean so much to me.

Level 2
Ah yeah that's right... Well it doesnt really matter, I mean, no one wins with guns, right? :p

So what do you think about the, ehm, story? I might plan on making a longer movie on the same theme if people like this one.

Level 16
The following movie is of sarcastic, ironical, comical, cynical and higly political content. Just consider it like an episode of Southpark, fun but practically bullshit.

It wasnt any of that. Like episode of south park? Maybe if u think when the creators of south park are drawing the pictures on a paper and then they go to the wc and run out of paper and use their drawins to wipe their ass.

The movie varies with swedish text and english audio and vice versa.

This kills the cinematic for 99.99% of people. Advice: Use only english! I bet that max of 2 swedes watch this cine, no fun for the rest of us.

Level 5
Well but u can continue modding and upgrade ur skills it will take u time but believe me dont give up just because people say its really bad and also I tell u that u should put more effort to your work and everyone will aprecciate it :)

Level 2
Thanks for the constructive critics, rather than just saying the map sux (which it does) :lol:

Well I'll probably stick to english if im going to upload any other stuff. I didn't really plan to upload this either but hey.