• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Not just another Warcraft III Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
This is my new map, but is more of a very very small demo rather than anything. Right now it just features a custom combat system, a few upgrades, and a temporary health system. And yes I know the map leaks. A lot. That's not what I care about right now. I just want to know what you think about these things:

Custom Combat System: Does it work well, and how can I improve it?
Stamina System: Do you like this? I have had ideas about if stamina hit 0, instead of instant death, you would recieve -20 armor and -50% to your attack. What do you think about this, and what other ideas do you have?
Upgrades: What other upgrades could be included?
Potential: Does this idea have potential? Would it be better to develop this as an Arena kind of map, or a campaign, or a different kind of map?

Known Errors:
You don't start with 5 upgrade points like it says you do.
I know the hero's name is Aragorn. I planned this to be a LotR map, but it turned into something different.

Thanks in advance,
hotdog911

Attachments

• NjaW3m.w3x
    31 KB · Views: 54
Level 1
Well,I got some idea of the upgrade.
You can put upgrade your health or stamina or upgrade your weapons.
Hope it help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.