• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Not Break Windwalk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
alright i have this spell (storm bolt but does no damage stun or anything just sets the variable point on the ground) that lets you select a spot on the groun and thats where u summon a bomb. now is there anyway that i could get it to do this but not come out of windwalk?

Level 6
Well, I'm not the best with invisibility triggers, but let me help you. Exists an invisibilty skill that makes the unit invisible and can't break it (I don't remember the name):
-Change windwalk spell to a generic [but instant] spell
-When activated, the trigger must be (sorry if I'm wrong with some words, english is not y native language):
Events
[Unit] starts to cast a spell
Conditions
[Ability being cast] is equal to [Name of skill]
Actions
Add [Permanent Invisibility] to [Unit]
(If you like to add a WW backstab probe this):

Events
[Unit] is attacked
Conditions
[Attacking unit] equal to [Unit]
[Attacking unit] has [Permanent Invisibility] equal to [True]
Actions
Remove [permanent invisibility] to [Unit]
Cause [unit] to deal [X] damage type [Magic] and [Universal]
Create a floating text that says [[X damage] + [!]] with [[R-100%],[G-0%] and [B-0%]] colors and [0%] transparency
Add [3] seconds expiration timer to [Last created floating text]

I hope can help you. You may wait for Ramza to help you

Status
Not open for further replies.