• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My new spell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I need help making this spell... It is supposed to be a windwalk that instead of dealing critical damage on attack. Does a small stun. The triggers i have at the moment aren't seeming to work. Can someone tell me what i am doing wrong? Here they are.
Events:
Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
Conditions:
(Ability being cast) Equal to Confusion
Actions:
Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within ((Real((Level of Confusion for (Triggering unit)))) x 7200.00) of (Position of (Target unit of ability being cast)) matching ((((Matching unit) is A structure) Equal to False) and (((Matching unit) is Mechanical) Equal to False))) and do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
Unit - Create 1 Dummy for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at (Position of (Picked unit)) facing 0.00 degrees
Unit - Add stunconfusion to (Last created unit)
Unit - Set level of stunconfusion for (Last created unit) to (Level of Confusion for (Triggering unit))
Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Human Mountain King - Storm Bolt (Picked unit)
Unit - Add a 1.50 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)

Please note. Confusion is the windwalk spell. Stunconfusion is the stormbolt on the dummy for the stun.

Level 3
So what exactly would i put in its place? I'm not finding anything under than "A unit is attacked" and, thats all attacks. Not just windwalk.

Level 3
Events
Unit - A unit Is attacked
Conditions
((Attacking unit) has buff Invisibility) Equal to True
Actions
Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within ((Real((Level of Confusion for (Triggering unit)))) x 7200.00) of (Position of (Triggering unit)) matching ((((Matching unit) is A structure) Equal to False) and (((Matching unit) is Mechanical) Equal to False))) and do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
Unit - Create 1 Dummy3 for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at (Position of (Picked unit)) facing 0.00 degrees
Unit - Set level of stunconfusion for (Last created unit) to (Level of Confusion for (Triggering unit))
Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Human Mountain King - Storm Bolt (Picked unit)

Still not working. Btw. I put the buff on Confusion spell as invisibility. Thats why it says "Attacking unit has buff invisibility equal to true"

Level 7
you cant use matching unit. that is for the unit that is equal to the condition and if he is not longer invisible when he attacks then there is no longer a matching unit.

Level 11
you have to change some things:

Unit - A unit Is attacked
Conditions
((Attacking unit) has buff Invisibility) Equal to True
Actions
Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within ((Real((Level of Confusion for (Attacking unit :!: )))) x 7200.00) of (Position of (Attacking unit :!: )) matching ((((Matching unit) is A structure) Equal to False) and (((Matching unit) is Mechanical) Equal to False))) and do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
Unit - Create 1 Dummy3 for (Owner of (Attacking unit :!: )) at (Position of (Picked unit)) facing 0.00 degrees
Unit - Set level of stunconfusion for (Last created unit) to (Level of Confusion for (Attacking unit :!: ))

It would look like this...if i didn't misusunderstand what you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.