• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Northfall Isles

Northfall Isles

Map Description

For too long were these Isles left in shadow. Bring order into this anarchy riddled land.

Northfall Isles is 1v1 player map designed for Hive Workshop Cup Melee Mapping Contest

Contains:
-13 000g base (2x) 11 500g exp(2x) 12 500g exp(2x) 13 500g exp(2x)
- 8 green camps
- 8 orange camps
- 2 red camps
- 1 Tavern
- 2 Goblin Merchants
- 2 Mercenary Camps
- 2 Goblin Laboratories​

Screenshots

full

full

full

full

Changelog

[2019-10-04]

• Map Uploaded.

Author's Notes
Here it is, just Henci and some basic map . . . Some creepcamps are bit unusual but nothing special really.

Have any suggestion? Please write a comment. I am opened to any ideas. Have a nice day!
Previews
Contents

Northfall Isles (Map)

Reviews
mafe
"Some basic map", well I agree, basically. The number of gold mines is indeed high for a 1v1 map, but why not? It's a nice choice between with two goldmies being available for expansions early on. The creeps and item drops look good to. I'm not really...

mafe

Map Reviewer
Level 24
"Some basic map", well I agree, basically.
The number of gold mines is indeed high for a 1v1 map, but why not? It's a nice choice between with two goldmies being available for expansions early on.
The creeps and item drops look good to. I'm not really noticing the creeps being "unusual" to be honest.
The majority of places of interest seem to be located towards the edges of the map, which might mean that fights wont happen/are harder to force in the midgame.

Visually, the map looks good and on par or better than many ladder maps. The different water color is a nice touch.
I dont know what I would do to improve the map. Maybe try some more rarely creeps? Maybe move the merc camps or labs a bit more towards the center? I'm not sure. Anyway, map approved.