• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Non-Leaking Respawn Trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I'm in need of a few respawn triggers for my RPG map. I've tried using the system that is in the Tutorials section, but I think it leaks. At the very least, when I use that system, the map continually lags more and more as enemy units respawn, to the point of unplayability.

Does anyone have a suggestion? Thank you in advance!

Level 9
Yes, that was it. If the script was written wrong the map wouldn't even have started :p.

I should add that I used the first trigger shown in that tutorial, as well as the "Using Custom Scripts to prevent bugs" trigger. I DID NOT use the third one, "Standard Triggering", and I DID NOT use the last one, "Adding a creep to Respawn".

I think the exact custom script I added to the second trigger (the "Using Custom Scripts to prevent bugs" one), was something like:
call RemoveLocation (udg_Creep_Point[ii])

Status
Not open for further replies.