• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Non-floating necropolis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I'm trying to do something like this, and I managed to make the Necropolis no longer float up and down, but it's still not grounded.

Level 6
Hey I managed to do this on my computer but it crashed and I'm working on fixing it. If you have Magos Model Editor you can remove the floating easily. Just go to the Global Sequence Manager window and double click each sequence until you find the one with the most digits in its interval (I forget what exactly the number was, but it's way bigger than the intervals on the other sequences). Then you just delete that global sequence and it no longer floats up and down. Then you just have to move it down, which you could do in the model editor or mdlvis.

Level 3
Hey I managed to do this on my computer but it crashed and I'm working on fixing it. If you have Magos Model Editor you can remove the floating easily. Just go to the Global Sequence Manager window and double click each sequence until you find the one with the most digits in its interval (I forget what exactly the number was, but it's way bigger than the intervals on the other sequences). Then you just delete that global sequence and it no longer floats up and down. Then you just have to move it down, which you could do in the model editor or mdlvis.

The moving it down part is exactly what I'm having difficulty with, unfortunately. How would I do that with the model editor?

Status
Not open for further replies.