• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

no trigger its about a allready existing model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
hmm in WE i find this model... Troll Berserker...

its in special the path is this.....

units\orc\HeadHunter\HeadHunter.mdl and i choosed this path and i dont see this model... i getting up this model instead headHunter model :S what to do.

i think its more models in same model or sumthing :S

Level 25
there is an ability and an upgrade to change a troll from normal to berserker, your troll should have this ability(if hero the ability should be a unit ability and the hero should have it from the start) and when you buy or choose this hero you have to use a trigger to upgrade, then the troll will transform into a berserker troll(you will see transorm animation)
(1-check troll unit and berserker troll unit and you will find the ability and the upgrade,2-the ability have no icon and will not appear so dont worry)
if there is somthing you didnt understand tell me and i will help
hope your probleme is solved
good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.