1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Choose your ride to damnation in the 5th Special Effect Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The winners of the 13th Techtree Contest have been announced!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Vote for the best entries in the 13th Music Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

no trigger its about a allready existing model

Discussion in 'World Editor Help Zone' started by Shanghai, Aug 9, 2008.

1. Shanghai

Shanghai

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    hmm in WE i find this model... Troll Berserker...

its in special the path is this.....

units\orc\HeadHunter\HeadHunter.mdl and i choosed this path and i dont see this model... i getting up this model instead headHunter model :S what to do.

i think its more models in same model or sumthing :S

2. YoshiRyu

YoshiRyu

Resources:
    Resources:
    that's written : troll berserker use the model units\orc\HeadHunter\HeadHunter.mdl which is the model of the head hunter (in fact, a troll berserker is just a boosted head hunter)

3. Joe-black-5

Joe-black-5

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    there is an ability and an upgrade to change a troll from normal to berserker, your troll should have this ability(if hero the ability should be a unit ability and the hero should have it from the start) and when you buy or choose this hero you have to use a trigger to upgrade, then the troll will transform into a berserker troll(you will see transorm animation)
    (1-check troll unit and berserker troll unit and you will find the ability and the upgrade,2-the ability have no icon and will not appear so dont worry)
    if there is somthing you didnt understand tell me and i will help
    hope your probleme is solved
    good luck

4. graystuff111

graystuff111

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    just add alternate to the required animations or somthing like that, I dont feel like opening the WE right now, but there is this field where you put in alternate and it looks like a beserker instead of a headhunter.

5. YoshiRyu

YoshiRyu

Resources:
    Resources:
    berserker do not use alternative animations, berserker use the same animations as headhunter
    i don't know how the texture is changed and how the second weapon is added, but it's not with alternative animations