• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] No skin on custom Model (World Editor Reforged version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi,
I have some trouble with world Editor for Warcraft 3 Reforged. I downloaded custom models, but some of them missing skins, and I don't have any idea how to place the skin on the model, also if someone have link to good tutorial for world edit I would really appreciate. It was long time ago when I was playing with world edit, and I forgot many of it.
1.png

Level 20
There are usually instructions about how to install the models and skins, the most important part being the path of the texture. 99% of the time, you need to remove "war3imported" from the path that is automatically generated when you've imported the texture, because that causes it to not be found by the model

Level 4
There are usually instructions about how to install the models and skins, the most important part being the path of the texture. 99% of the time, you need to remove "war3imported" from the path that is automatically generated when you've imported the texture, because that causes it to not be found by the model
Thanks for replay,
I remember that it was possible to edit path in import manager, but I can't do it in Reforged, is there a different way to do it or am I doing it wrong ?

Status
Not open for further replies.