• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

No-shield&sword&helmet footman woohooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Greetings, gentlemen. I want to ask Hive Masters for model, quite simple I guess. I almost did it myself, but i stuck 'cause problems with YobGul's converter...
Anyway, I need a footman without shield, sword and with different head (maybe peasant's or bandit's one), so I could attach them using skills by myself. I need this to create several variations of footmen, which belong to different factions.
Please don't let this message dive in forum threads :c

Level 21
I need a footman without shield, sword and with different head (maybe peasant's or bandit's one), so I could attach them using skills by myself.
So, you need a footman without his shield, sword and head? And you also want different head models that you plan to attach by using abilities?
But won't his portrait look strange(headless), since the attachments via abilities don't show in portraits.

Level 3
So, you need a footman without his shield, sword and head? And you also want different head models that you plan to attach by using abilities?
But won't his portrait look strange(headless), since the attachments via abilities don't show in portraits.

No the shield and the sword should be removed and the head should be replaced with one that fit the attachments a would be used in the portrait, this will be okay.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.