• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

No Name... yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Two Ideas... Which to do ?

Well i have been thinking about this for like 2 days now and i want to do one of two ideas but i need to see which would everyone like over the other so here we go...

Star Wars The Rise

A star wars campaign (i dunno if there was another one tbh) like the movie in some parts but majorely there will be some change maybe in story lines but the fundamentals of the star wars world will still exist (possibly each movie on a different map) yet not an RTS it would be a RPG where you take the role of a jedi that is been training under the hand of Obi Wan Kanobi you will have to aid him in missions do what ever missions he gives you, and so on..

you will have abilities as well based on your equipment and their quantity (if you have a laser gun it will shoot only as long as it has energy in it).

The only problem here so far is trianning those worlds.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

No Name yet

This is an idea i thought of a young policeman is in duty line, (the game starts as everything normal) then suddenly while he is returning a convict to the station he find the whole station in complete chaos where strange and bizzare crimes are reported to happen in a specific part of the city, the police sends a task force there (doesn't include you) but there was no feedback, afterwards they send another larger task force (which you squeeze in it un officially as your buddy is there, so for the start of the game you won't be the center of the game) you find that in this part people are acting strangely and aren't normal an little by little you see weird changes on the people, you separate from the force trying to initiate your own line of investigation (when you disagree with the leader of the task force and your buddy is sent to keep an eye over you in this mayhem) you start digging around till you find that this whole disaster isn't just co-incidence that the crimes order and methods are reflecting something, as time moves on the chaos spreads through the city so the army is sent to quarantine the area for the time being.

Later as things happen in the game then you will discover that the main head driving all this madness is someone close to you and you know very well (i will just keep it to that now) with some help you can restore order once more or you can't (that is left entirely for the player to decide which path he wants to go in)

a couple of things i am thinking the game should include is:

1- different types of weaponry.
2- Ammo based weapons.
3- A whole map based on custom model and so on..
4- Campaign maps which display different parts of the city and different features.
5- NO abilities nor mana (in modern life no one has mana iirc) rather you gain your abilities throw your items like if you pick up a grenade you will gain an ability to throw it and that number of usage is limited to the number of grenades you find.
6- An inventory system to hold more than 6 items.
7- A place to treat your wounds and your bodies (a hospital)
8- on the move Medication system (syringes and shots)
9- Interactive ability between NPCs and the player so the player doesn't feel lonely (he can radio the station for help or radio the task force sent to ask for info or aid).
10- A dramatical concept add to the map to make the players immersed in the game more and more as they advance into it.

That is it basically i think, so far it isn't finished nor i began doing anything in any of the two, all i need some approval from the people reading the ideas and i will start forming a team maybe (if i didn't find anyone up for the project i will try to pull it by myself) and start on the project right away.

Thank you for listening and i am sorry if i blah blahed for too long ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.