• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Nitro Skill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
i am planning on making a nitro skill, is this possible on warcraft? [making the side of the camera blur]

nfsnitro.jpg

Level 16
Moin moin -_-

Dude ... please use hidden tags for this image, else it blows the full thread ...
Second, yes it's possible to make this, a simple spell which increase movement speed and (with trigger) creates the nitro effect at the back of the car. But I can say how to create the view for the player if he use nitro =S
I can't give an example, because it depends on how this spell is used.

Greetings and Peace
Dr. Boom

Level 9
can you make an example, if i'll give the details on how the spell will be used?

No target required
Drains mana per second
increase movespeed

i don't know if there is a special effect in warcraft that is something like air glides through the sides of the model (check the sides of the yellow car in the first picture) and yea, adding a nitro effect at the back of the car would be great.

one more thing, can you make the sides of the camera blur when the skill is activated?
something like in the first picture. (i don't think blur is the right word, lol) : )

Level 16
Moin moin =)

Again I don't add the nitro view, because it's different like defskull gave the example and also I need to look, why the special effect doesn't work correctly but all in all this could be a nitro system

Greetings and Peace
Dr. Boom

Attachments

• Nitro.w3x
    26.3 KB · Views: 54
Status
Not open for further replies.