• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Some GUI VERY easy Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Okay I wan't you to insert these GUI Requests into a Map so I copy/paste the triggers and I rep you! These Requests are very easy I guess.. For me no. :D

Request #1:

When I have the Item called Nitro(make a random Item if u wan't and I will change the Item to nitro in my map) the Spell "Use Nitro" (Put berserk I will change it to Use Nitro in my Map) durates for 1 more second. (Please don't make anything like NitroDuration = Use Nitro , because I will make more of these not only one so the variables would be destructive for me as I am not good with variables.)

Request #2:

When I click the Item "Mega Nitro" and I click Spell "Use Nitro" before the "Mega Nitro" Spell's duration is gone, then the Car has 1-20% chance for the work of these two. If it succeds working (20%) and not fail (80%) then a msg uppon the Caster (car) comes saying "Mega Nitro!" and another Spell activates instead of one of these two, (another Nitro spell which gives more movement speed instead of the normal Use Nitro spell) and these two removes from the Casters buffs.

Request #3:

When the Unit A (put a random unit hm.. like.. Ghoul!) moves, it has 10% chance per 10sec of moving to Stop. When it Stops nothing weird happends just like the player clicked the button Stop. But if the Car has the Item B (put a random item like Mask of Death) then the Car won't ever stop.

Request #4:

Each time the Unit A (Ghoul I guess) moves to Rect 1,2,3,etc. (make me so I am able to put rects cuz theres about 20 rects) the Unit A loses 1 HP, but has 20% chance to lose 2 HP and 10% chance to lose 3 HP, to lose HP again from that rect 5 sec needs to pass, until they pass even if the Unit A walks to them they won't effect it.

Request #5:

When Unit A's forward (Means: the location of face and all front body) is near another Unit , the "another unit" gets knockback of 10, the knockback must be like a push in the look so put some cool special effects, don't make it like normal blink it will look ugly. In-fact I need it for my Car in my Map cuz when it crushes it actually pushes the other car, or the other car pushes it. When this happends, the Caster Car loses 1 HP and the crashed car infront of it 1 HP too but the crashed car infront has 10% chance to lose 2 hp instead of 1.

Each 2 Requests you make I will give you 1 Rep, the one that makes the last Request will be an expection, he will make 1 Request for 1 Rep. Also, if I like owe you 3 Reps cuz you made all the 5 requests or 2 cuz you fullfilled 4 requests, keep in mind I will give you your reps as fast as possible in a random Post of yours, expect if you have 3 Replies in this, thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.