• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Niria's House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Niria's House.jpg
Niria's and Lya's House.

Used it for my character with Lagacy of the Damned.
Any feedback is welcome!

Level 11
No variation at all. Use lotsa different trees, play with scales. You've used exactly 1 tile. Bad camera angle. No vegetation at all. The whole scene is pretty empty. Brazier looks bad. Fog doesn't fit alot. Small cute house is ok =3 I like wolfy, he ate all the meat on firewood, though :'(

Level 10
Put rocks and mushrooms and bushes among the giant trees, and give the trees more types and variations. Also giant mushrooms are great for scenery, I think. Maybe some weather and different tile types like roots too? Also I would put some fire gust or whatever that small black smoke thing is in the middle of the burnt out fire. Also the dog just doesn't seem in the right place (although I do like the dog) and maybe some birds. Also you can get a very small grass doodad (it may be a hidden model that you can find in the tutorials) and usually when making a small place I cover the ground in it to make the grass more 3D and it looks alot better. Also some shadows and it would be perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.