• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Nintendo 64 Maul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey guys

Ive started a Nintendo 64 maul and i was after some models http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f341/nintendo-model-request-90066/.

I would love to post some screenshots and stuff like that but until i change my ISP i cant cause i dont have any upload capacity so please dont ask me to post anything at the moment (Gay TPG blames me for it too)

Well anyway what you get for a race building is a Nintendo 64 and your builder is a Game Cartridge, so far for the races/games that i have are Banjo Kazooie, Conkers Bad Fur Day, Donkey Kong 64, Goldeneye 007, Lylat Wars, Perfect Dark, Super Mario 64 and Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Any suggestions for races or towers that anyone has i would love to here them thanks

Fearnix-Z

Status
Not open for further replies.