1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. From the gates of hell, the 5th Special Effect Contest Results have emerged.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Do you have good ideas for new contests? If so, please open new threads in the Contest Submission sub-forum to discuss them.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Ninja

Submitted by Pins
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
NINJA

Requested by Luckman5000 in my workshop.
Enjoy !

Give credits plz...
Contents

Ninja (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: I see this as just a really bad recolor mainly
  1. THE_END: I see this as just a really bad recolor mainly

2. Doctor-Pepper

Doctor-Pepper

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Arrr... Doesnt look anything like ninja...

3. WhyteSpyder

WhyteSpyder

Resources:
    Resources:
    I agree with the Doctor's diagnosis. this isn't very Ninja-esque. Ninja weren't large hulking warriors that weilded large swords in platemail. That was more or less a Samurai warrior. The Ninja were trained tactical assassins who hid amongst the shadows and waited to strike thier enemies with poison coated blades or darts. They weilded a Wakanishi (half katana) most often and used shurikens. They wore tightly fitting garbs as to allow for maximum mobility should so they could slink easily through the shadows and so they would have the upperhand in combat. This is not a Ninja. You could see this guy during an eclipse and could hear him from a mile away.

4. Pins

Pins

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Yes but i've not decided wich model use.

5. Wormskull

Wormskull

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    on the armor you desaturated, on the face desaturated and darkened, and you freehandly added runes with a big black pencil. i say you put way more work into this, making screenshot would take longer.
    i could reproduce that under 2 minutes, it may have took you more time beceause you hesitated before doing something

6. luckman5000

luckman5000

Resources:
    Resources:
    thx man!!! 5/5

7. Pins

Pins

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    hey men, u can do all in two minutes but I see nothing of u in skin section. Strange.

8. Carebear

Carebear

Resources:
    Resources:
    Pins try looking at raisinhumide skins, wormskull got another acoount

btw its look good

9. Wormskull

Wormskull

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    pins, i doubt that seeing my existing work really matters, i just said that it can be done in two minutes, and im true, this isn't freehand, except for your quick runes.

doing art doesnt resume itself to skinning, i do a lot of work outside the computer, since i don't have a wacom yet. i did skins that i worked on for hours, they're probably gone or not, but one or two will come in the next month. even if i was picasso or a noob you know that this work could use a lot more work, those runes are lamely made.

you could make it ninja-esque, ninjas don't have frostmournes, and dont wear big armors, you could've made him have black clothes atleast.

10. Breydel

Breydel

Resources:
    Resources:
    I like it, nothing like a ninja but it still looks cool.

As for Wormskull.. ok we get it, you think you're so great... show me some of you're wonderful skins then please.

You are really getting boring now.. and quite annoying.

11. DragonSheaperd

DragonSheaperd

Resources:
    Resources:
    ok i agree with Breydel in everything he has said. Not ur best work, but hey still looks good, and anyways luckman likes it and thats all hat really counts

12. Pins

Pins

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Mmmh, I'm agree with u Wormskull.
    Sorry for my aggressives reactions, but I work very fast and it can be considerate for my firsts skins, the War3 skinning is an experimentation with Photoshop for me...
    Dont worry, I will mork hard to be better !!! :wink:

13. congar47

congar47

Resources:
    Resources:
    I like the ninja model but at least this one is not some completely half assed recoloring that makes him look more like some kind of retarded crack overdosed clown like other ninja skin attempts.

14. Arch_Angel

Arch_Angel

Resources:
    Resources:
    Dude OMG WTF BBQ!

:evil: :lol: 8) :( :eek: :? :) :arrow: :!: :idea:

Alright.... Comment.... This skin looks sum wut like a ninja, I think pins is being smart, he is trying to discover new frontiers of skinning, maby drop the fact a blade master looks more like a ninja, and use a different hero... Like arthas, hes being experimental and thats why hes such a great skinner, soooo I give this a 5/5 for effort, and for coolness, thnx pins for being a skin maker!

15. GotGunz

GotGunz

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Ehhhh i didnt like it too much i like the blp but the skin on the actual model. It doesnt look n e thing like a ninja and it looks like u can still see through the mask and see arthas' skin a little. 3/5 but 4/5 for effort!

16. Final_Fantasies-7

Final_Fantasies-7

Resources:
    Resources:
    this kinda is good but kinda sux i will put 3/5 but if your gonna make a ninja skin the blademaster and make his skin black b/c he has taht lanky body that is perfect for a ninja or samuri

17. Pins

Pins

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Mmmh yeah, the Blade Master is better for the ninja...
    But the requester had imposed the Arthas model, and I think it was an original idea !
    My ninja looks like a SWAT member, but not like a ninja :cry: ...

18. Elven-Marksman

Elven-Marksman

Resources:
    Resources:
    Not all ninjas are small... THough he is a lil big to be calling him a ninja... Hey i got an idea for your next model make "the great white ninja"

19. Space_Drop

Space_Drop

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm having trouble using this skin on world editor. I imported the files onto the import manager, but im not sure what to use for the path. please help :cry: