• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Shooting / FPS] Ninja Scroll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8

o9pt.jpg

87748d1281896144-need-pictures-your-map-description-come-here-assassinate-mi.png

Inspired from 'Elimination Tournament', 'Blades n Gore', 'Warlock' and probably from watching too much anime, i present you the fastest Arena map in WCIII. Its a teamgame (Red vs Blue), but of course you can enjoy also 1on1 in 'duel' mode. You can choose between 7 different Ninjas: Fire,Water,earth,Storm,Wind, Light and Darkness. But dont worry, the gameplay is very simple and easy because every ninja has the same 4 distinct abilities, except for one more, which is his ultimate. At the beginning it can be confusing because you will die VERY fast, this is not a "chill game", you need to focus every second in order not to die. The essential part of this game is to jump and hide in the trees. Thats right, they can give you invis and a jump ability. You can also confuse your oponent by different items you can buy, for example "Wood-puppet", which allows you to create a copy of your ninja.

Hotkeys

Q Quickslash - The Ninja slahes around him, instant damage in a smal area.
W Dash - The Ninja dashes forward, dealing damage in a line. If casted while flying, you will dash into the ground instead, dealing +20 damage and stun evereyone around your Ninja.
E Dagger - Throws a poisonous dagger which deals damage and slows the enemy for 2.5 seonds on impact.
R Shuriken-hook - Throws a shuriken to a target location that hooks the first unit it encounters on the way.
T Ultimate.

F Jump - Allows you to jump from a tree, the further you click the further you jump, however there is maximal range.

However there are smal changes in damage/cooldown when it comes to balance. Also they have not the same Hitpoints - each Nina is unique on its own.

Combos: Jump + Dash to a point (F + W ) is very helpful in killing your oponents fast and efficient

Gameplay-Videos

87747d1281896144-need-pictures-your-map-description-come-here-assassinate-f.png

3 modes:

Steal the scroll: Captue the flag like game, instead of flags you have to capture a scroll. Capture 4 times in order to win.
Teamdeathmatch (Duel): Play against eachother. First to 6 rounds in order to win.
Dragonegg: Try to steal an egg from a dragon, but be aware of the pirates around this island. If you have 3 eggs, you win the game.

Also:

3D knockback system
Realistic Gore/Blood effects which interact with the phsysic system
Over 15 items (traps/potions/Illusions)
Autoselect
Observer Modus
Different arenas to choose in Duel modus
Camera Options from 'warlock' example (-cam 800)
Imported 3D sound effects
3D camera shake system
Realistic dagger/Ninja - animation conflict interactions
Dynamic hook and usage of spells while jumping

87750d1281896230-need-pictures-your-map-description-come-here-assassinate-s.png

87746d1281896144-need-pictures-your-map-description-come-here-assassinate-c.png

Special Thanks:

Judash137 from Chaosrealm.info
Pedrokhan[SanD]
Zymoran
Miike[SanD]
JetFangInferno
UgoUgo
Windigo
Zeshuri
GotGunz
Cavman
Bluebay
PeeKay
CRAZYRUSSIAN
rulerofiron99
My brother ( he kept me motivated to work on this map ) :D

Download: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/ninja-scroll-v-1-2o-251146/#post2517512

Level 2
Hello, Jin!

Are you going to rework or update it again?!
Anyway, good to see you are back to it xD

Level 21
I just love these types of maps!Subscribing
Good luck with this!Unfortunately i can't test it myself right now.

Level 8
Hello, Jin!

Are you going to rework or update it again?!
Anyway, good to see you are back to it xD

Maybe in the late future, the game is fine as it is right now, im just spreading more awareness since i think it recieves less attention that it *deserves* in mine and other ppls opinion.

Im glad you could translate this into chinese :)

cheers

Level 2
Maybe in the late future, the game is fine as it is right now, im just spreading more awareness since i think it recieves less attention that it *deserves* in mine and other ppls opinion.

Im glad you could translate this into chinese :)

cheers

Of course will to, it's an interesting game at all :thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.