• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ninja Hero Arena 1.0 (P)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The Ninjas from all over the land has been invited to a competition.Choose your hero and fight!

This is my first Hero Arena and it is unfinished at the moment, but I did enough work to make the map playable and enjoyable. Stick around for the next version!

Credit to the custom icons and models that I am using for this map: All those people from hiveworkshop :D

The map has been tested and is working.

Keywords:
Ninja, Hero, Arena, Blood_Wraith
Contents

Ninja Hero Arena 1.0 (P) (Map)

Level 17
I played your map:
- Bad terrain, I see no work put into it.
- Not orginal, seen alot more maps that work like this.
- Need more work on the abilities.
- You should be invulnerable if you shop before you go into the battlefield.

+ Nice chosen models for the Ninja's.
x Maybe you should add more ninja theme in it, like traps and ropes which work like teleports (not way gates, but move unit instantly) or something like elevators. If you put something new in it, people will probably find it more interesting.
Conclusion: Need a lot of work, it's now more a template. However, this means that you have the basics done for such a hero arena map, just work more on it and add something orginal and it could work out pretty good.