• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Ninja Arena FINAL AI

-Fight each others and collects a selected points for win the game.
-Mixed with dota sounds kill.
-Enable play with AI
-Good Luck :p
Contents

The Ninja Arena FINAL AI (Map)

Reviews
VGsatomi: Approved. Fun and frantic arena map. Very fast paced, especially with lots of players. Fast reflexes required.

M

VGsatomi: Approved. Fun and frantic arena map. Very fast paced, especially with lots of players. Fast reflexes required.

Level 4
10-Excellent map, played it many times. But I think somekind of scoreboard at the end of rounds would be awesome. Like one which would show kills/deaths, kills with headsplitter and shuriken. How long have been your average living time, and who has killed you most and who you have killed most. It would be funny to read those scores. Do it Ninja way!

EDIT: And btw, I think there is maybe too long cooldown on headsplitter, its anoying when you have just splitted someones head, and another one comes. But this is only my opinion, do as you want if this unbalances the map.