• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Nightmare Model Pack (Reforged)

Model version of my Emerald Nightmare units.

The only reason you want to download this pack is if you plan to have them alongside unchanged Night Elves.

Technical Notes:
- The total size is greatly exaggerated, because Hive automatically requires textures to be re-uploaded over and over regardless of them being used by portrait etc.
- For some reason Hive's programming bugs the protector model, so it requires to upload most of unchanged skins, I won't do that.

Icons and other skins that I deemed not necessary of their separate models can be download from my resources.
Contents

Nightmare Altar (Model)

Nightmare Altar (Death) (Model)

Nightmare Altar (Portrait) (Model)

Nightmare Ancient of Lore (Model)

Nightmare Ancient of Lore (Portrait) (Model)

Nightmare Ancient of War (Model)

Nightmare Ancient of War (Portrait) (Model)

Nightmare Ancient of Wind (Model)

Nightmare Ancient of Wind (Portrait) (Model)

Nightmare Ancient of Wonder (Model)

Nightmare Ancient of Wonder (Portrait) (Model)

Nightmare Birth (Model)

Nightmare Druid (Model)

Nightmare Druid (Portrait) (Model)

Nightmare Dryad (Model)

Nightmare Dryad (Missile) (Model)

Nightmare Dryad (Portrait) (Model)

Nightmare Entangle (Spell) (Model)

Nightmare Goldmine (Model)

Nightmare Goldmine (Portrait) (Model)

Nightmare Hall (Model)

Nightmare Hall (Death) (Model)

Nightmare Hall (Portrait) (Model)

Nightmare Moonwell (Model)

Nightmare Moonwell (Death) (Model)

Nightmare Moonwell (Portrait) (Model)

Nightmare Roost (Model)

Nightmare Roost (Death) (Model)

Nightmare Roost (Portrait) (Model)

Nightmare Tree of Life (Model)

Nightmare Tree of Life (Portrait) (Model)

Reviews
Mr Ogre man
Moving the model to Recommended, despite the author's wishes. If it was a simple filter recolour of a single ancient, it'd be Useful/Simple. As is, they must be set to Recommended (for high quality, they should have some geoset edits).
When will all the models be?)
Well technically they are pretty much the same as the skins. But having them separate as models allows to use both original Night Elves, as well as these.

But I'm planning to release the rest of the skins and then the subsequent models AFTER I post my first WIP for the contest. So it shouldn't be long, sorry for the delay anyways!

Level 2
Well technically they are pretty much the same as the skins. But having them separate as models allows to use both original Night Elves, as well as these.

But I'm planning to release the rest of the skins and then the subsequent models AFTER I post my first WIP for the contest. So it shouldn't be long, sorry for the delay anyways!
I will wait)

Level 6
So happy to see these in the model section as well so you can use them in tandem with the OG nightelf skins! <3 Are you planning to add the others (Like druid of the swarm, the nightmare dragons, treants, etc?). These are by far some of my favourite models to come out of Reforged and you did such an amazingly beautiful job with them! <3

So happy to see these in the model section as well so you can use them in tandem with the OG nightelf skins! <3 Are you planning to add the others (Like druid of the swarm, the nightmare dragons, treants, etc?). These are by far some of my favourite models to come out of Reforged and you did such an amazingly beautiful job with them! <3
Those are honestly not models at all, they are just 100% skins in a model, so that people can have both the original and edited skin in the same map.
I only uploaded it because 1 person could use them for the map, as well as me already having done the work, so I though why not?

Probably the perfect example of what a ¨substandard¨ model is, because so little people will even need it.

Level 2
Those are honestly not models at all, they are just 100% skins in a model, so that people can have both the original and edited skin in the same map.
I only uploaded it because 1 person could use them for the map, as well as me already having done the work, so I though why not?

Probably the perfect example of what a ¨substandard¨ model is, because so little people will even need it.

I are you going to patch up holes and fix spot on the model and the move mint prombles???? this is Crazy good

I would suggest putting this pack in a section that is perhaps not shown in the front page (substandard basically), since it's just made for people who don't know how or have no time to make a model that only has custom textures.
This pack contans no altered geosets at all, only custom textues so that people can use both default Night Elves and Nightmare ones at the same time.

these are really awesome and such a nice evil vibe to it, i have a question though lol, i go to build a building and there is no birth effect, hmm been trying to figure out why, but im not sure what to do what about that, any ideas here?

also i should say there is something wrong with the dryad model in this pack, when going to select it in game, it crashes, might wanna check to see what happening there, (the dryad skin itself though works perfectly, i switched out the model for the skin and no problems)