• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Nightmare/Horror Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Since Lazer Tag corrupted i needed a new idea... so i thought up a game idea but have no name. Its gonna be kinda like an Rpg. You are gonna be someone in a nightmare realm with ghosts, demon, pumkins, grim reapers skeletons, etc. I need some more ideas a name and everything like that. got any?

Level 9
Probably some kind of light force fighting off the occult. I'd say make it themed over portals being opened over the land and a band of heroes being forced to seal them, and vanquish anything that gets out. And definitely Dalarn ruins tileset :p

edit: a good idea. Look into the storylines of Darren Shan's 'Power of five' books. Very occult/other worldly. Books are called Raven's gate, Evil star and Night rise

Level 9
put somewhere the name "Toren Angel". I can't remember where I heard of it, but it sounds scary. UUh! and put some screamers in the map! set all the volume channels lower than normal, then import a shriek and scare players!
(I could have made some mistakes...)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.