• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lazer Tag?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I think lazer tag is already a game but i thinbk i can make another fun version. im gonna get some custom model files of either paint-ball shooters or like a guy with a gun lol (dont no how to explain dat one) and their projectile art will be a lazer and you can set gernades and also i have a really good like virtual arena idea... like actual lazer tag... should i make it?

Level 6
------------------------------------
Basic Idea
------------------------------------
I already have it all planned out... your going to be a guy with a high-tech gun. You are on a team with six outher people. The Person who's it will have some kind of aura. Say your on the red team you can sneak over too blues base shoot a blue player and then the aura will be around him. Also there will be base controls.
-------------------------
Base Controls
-------------------------
There will be scout base set around the map. If you can shoot the base while in Sniper Mode (windwalk) there base will turn red (if you are red)
---------=------------=
Thats all i got for now...

Status
Not open for further replies.