• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Night Stalker Abilities and How to Imitate them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah I see... Well check if this works

• Unit Time of Day
    • Events
      • Game - The in-game time of day becomes Equal to 6.00
    • Conditions
      • Unit Not equal to No unit
    • Actions
      • Unit - Remove Worgen Transformation(Real) from Unit
      • Unit - Add Worgen Transformation(False) to Unit
  • unit Time of Night
    • Events
      • Game - The in-game time of day becomes Equal to 18.00
    • Conditions
      • Unit Not equal to No unit
    • Actions
      • Unit - Remove Worgen Transformation(False) from Unit
      • Unit - Add Worgen Transformation(Real) to Unit

Level 19
I have same ability like the Night Stalker aura ability, but it works in the day not night, but I can change it, and send it to you.

The Void and Fear abilities checks if the time is greater than 18.00 and not less than 6.00

The ultimate is taken from the item "Moonstone" from the Night Elves shop (in melee maps), which can turn day in night for certain amount of time.

The aura is a bit complicated, but its easy to create with 2-3 triggers.

I want a transformation ability that only works at night, but since it's a werewolf ability I might make it have to happen. I want to make the worgen ability unable to transform you at day(it's passive like an aura but does nothing) but at night it's a transformation ability. I would use adding and removing abilities or maybe something else. You see I'm trying to make an AOS myself. Anyways, how would I go about making a transformation ability that only works at night?

Level 19
You need a bunch of triggers, one when the ability is learned, that checks the time of day (in-game) and consider which ability to add.

And another one, when the time of day (in-game) becomes 18:00 (meaning, night) then add the ability.

In my situation, I made the aura with 5 levels, so when its night, it stays on level 5, displaying that you don't gain any powers, then when the day camed, I just changed the level to a stored value.

Status
Not open for further replies.