• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Night of the Dead v0.2A

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
--------------------------------------CREDITS----------------------------------------

-Thanks to BlAsTeRmAsTeR17, Cookie0701, Pro_Killa, warhero31, and all of Clan URP!

---------------------------------------ABOUT-----------------------------------------

-This map has a few problems such as the attacking trigger and some model problems.

-This is a fun survival map based on Night of the Dead and Undead Assault... Just not as 'in detailed...'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Map made by burningflag @U.S West!

Keywords:
Survival
Contents

Night of the Dead v0.2A (Map)

Reviews
21:59, 30th Jul 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 2
Hey peoples its me burningflag! Seeing that this map is still... Pending i decided to leave a nice little message! I am currently working on a new map called LOTR Builder v0.1A! It will be coming out sometime this year! So I hope you all look into that! And also try my this map, its a fun map but still a few glitches. Note: There probably wont be another version of this... Kinda bored with it lol