1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Night of the Dead v0.2A

Submitted by burningflag123
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
--------------------------------------CREDITS----------------------------------------

-Thanks to BlAsTeRmAsTeR17, Cookie0701, Pro_Killa, warhero31, and all of Clan URP!

---------------------------------------ABOUT-----------------------------------------

-This map has a few problems such as the attacking trigger and some model problems.

-This is a fun survival map based on Night of the Dead and Undead Assault... Just not as 'in detailed...'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Map made by burningflag @U.S West!

Keywords:
Survival
Contents

Night of the Dead v0.2A (Map)

Reviews
21:59, 30th Jul 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
  1. 21:59, 30th Jul 2010
    ap0calypse: Rejected

2. burningflag123

burningflag123

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey peoples its me burningflag! Seeing that this map is still... Pending i decided to leave a nice little message! I am currently working on a new map called LOTR Builder v0.1A! It will be coming out sometime this year! So I hope you all look into that! And also try my this map, its a fun map but still a few glitches. Note: There probably wont be another version of this... Kinda bored with it lol

3. Cweener

Cweener

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Mass Purging Template Version 3.0
    Reject.

Reason for not approving:
    Terrain fails, and triggers would make a decent person cry.