• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Night before Cristmass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
My first (but not the last, I hope) work which devote to Christmas. :vw_unimpressed:
I hope u like it :)
have fan

Attachments

• NIGHT_BEFORE_CRISTMASS2 copy.jpg
    NIGHT_BEFORE_CRISTMASS2 copy.jpg
    548.2 KB · Views: 1,189
Last edited:

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
I think you should make fog little bit less thick on backround, that isnt so good.
^This
The fading isn't done properly, which drags the terrain down a notch.
Also, the dark sky by that tower cries for a better dark/light transition. The fog model should help you with this.
Overall, overlooking what I just mentioned, it is a fine terrain based on a fine idea.
And since I'm a christmas kind of guy.
+ rep

Last edited:

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
Better, definitely. You still need to improve the dark/light transition right here though, looks odd right now (refer to picture)
I also took the liberty to circle some odd black spots that I can't figure out what they are. They look like huge mutant spiders.

Attachments

• NIGHT_BEFORE_CRISTMASS2 copy.jpg
    NIGHT_BEFORE_CRISTMASS2 copy.jpg
    648.2 KB · Views: 232
Level 18
Ok first of all this looks very nice although i disagree the part about the exported WoW model that i see in it (or i must be horrible wrong) also i don't think the sky actually is that good imo it could be darker but besides all this i love it! so +chocolate cookie for you

Status
Not open for further replies.