• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Nickba's ORPG v5.04b

---Nickba's ORPG Info---------------------------------------------------------
Systems:
• Single Player(In Local or Battle.net)
• Attribute System
• Multiboard(2 different multiboards,press ESC)
• Cool Hero Select System
• Damage System
- Which shows the amount of damage that is dealed
• Experience System
- Max level 120
• Inventory System
- Including Backpack
• Item Class System
• Item Ownege System
• Save/Load System
• Teleport System
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Attribute System
- After some damage that you deal gives 1 Agility
- After some damage dealt to you gives 1 Strength
- After every some mana used gives 1 Intelligence
Also all heroes have some chance to gain more attribute points
for their main Attribute.
To see progress press Esc to change to Hero Info multiboard.

Classes(10)
• Archer
• Assassin
• Blademaster
• Defender
• Fire Mage
• Footman
• Frost Mage
• Necromaster
• Paladin
• Priest

Spells
• Each Class has 11 spells

Extras
• The Arena
- A battleground where the Players can fight each other for glory!
• Dungeons
- Caves and other places where people work together
as a team to earn loot and money

Models:
Frankster
Tr!KzZ
Lord_T
R.A.N.G.I.T.
Norinrad
Dan van Ohllus
Matarael

Version 5.04
-Added some enchantments
-Added some new models
-Changed the terrain
-Fixed the Blademaster
-Fixed the Murloc Boss Drops

Version 5.03
-Removed the attribute bars
-Fixed the quests
-Added one quest
-Fixed the bugs with equipment system
-Fixed Old Shortsword
-Fixed the bug with Wind Walk skill
-Fixed the bug with the dungeon near Shadowz

Version 5.02
-Fixed the bug with TheOneNeo's Glave Quest
-New Item Ownership System
-New Item System that lets you pick up another class' items
-Changed the attribute points multiboard
-Fixed the attribute bars
-Changed the attribute system
-Share vision setted to default
-Fixed Defender's Endurance Skill

Visit our forum: Nickba.net

Post your suggestions and bugs here or at our forum!
I give Credit.
Thanks for playing my map and helping me to make it better.
Have fun!

THE MAP IS PROTECTED.

Keywords:
nickba,nickba's,orpg,rpg,single player rpg
Contents

Nickba's ORPG v5.04b (Map)

Reviews
12:09, 4th Oct 2008 VGsatomi: Approved. Good job implementing the single player mode. Has all the essentials that an ORPG needs. Wide variety in just about everything. Has a few rough edges, mainly in the text. The item durability system is a nice...
Level 7
I have not stolen the map.Take a look at the credits.Also test the both maps,there are so many changes.I used that map because I wanted to start from something.Also take a look at the old posts,somebody has already reported it.I'm legal,I am not a thief,the map has my name but the real creators are you,because I made the map from your help.I like making maps and my map's funs are giving me power.I think they dont play the map because it is mine,but they like it.Correct me if I'm not right.Sry 4 my bad engl

Level 1
fix the same-hotkey-priest bug (Q) its annoying to use sacrifice heal every time u want to use the simple heal, and if u want to heal a friend u use sacrifice and lose hp without wanting it. And the paladin has the same problem with the Q key and the 2 heals...

Last edited:
Level 1
Hotkey F instead of "R"

there are problem with the hot key skill.. The level 18 skill of paladin F key instead of R... i was playing your RPG it's awesome i want it more perfect in the next version... :grin:
:fp: is this a bug?

Level 1
you sick twisted son of a bitch!!!!How could you make an anti cheat sistem!?!?! Didn't you think of the single players!?!?!

Level 1
You sick twisted son of a bitch!!!!!!! How could you make an anti cheat sistem!?!?!?!?!!?
Didnt you think of the single players!?!?!?!?!?

Level 2
Map is pretty good so far from what I have played. There is a serious glitch that I ran into: when I am using the teleport NPC and another player uses the exact same teleport NPC the screen becomes blank and I can't click on anything. I can't type, I can't do anything except alt F4

Level 5
hmmm, Nickba is right, it is so boring to start all over, and if you got a credit, it's okay. srry for not seeing that, keep on. good map:D

Level 5
hmmm, btw, if your going to make the map popular in the furure. You should make a better terrain, from my opinion. better cam, weapon attachments and high detailed models, with landscapes. almost nobody uses cam, because its not exactly good placed, and make it update many time and make the cam go slowly from point tio point. Just something i wanted you to know. Now you got something to do. Because, NEW maps are coming now. Example WC3:WoW, and already Dark Invasion II and the project that my team is making(secret) can't tell. coz then it is not a secret anymore;D They/We got high detailed models, landscapes with self-made tiles. Trust other people to test and make them join the team/project. Arrowkey movement, cam and jump, lol :p and btw, you are the first one to know the next generation of WC3 map-editing, the project is named Impossible Ancients, although you can't find it on the internet, i will send out the Trailer soon. :D:D:D:D GOOD LUCK

Level 6
You sick twisted son of a bitch!!!!!!! How could you make an anti cheat sistem!?!?!?!?!!?
Didnt you think of the single players!?!?!?!?!?

That's the problem came from noobs:
Noob Act no. 20. They dont want anti-cheat system because they cant cheat...
Noob Act no. 10. They dont know the rules.....

The Noob Act just have been Approved by the Court "June 5 2009 4:59:59" in the morning. Lol

So that's Why this map is not for singleplayer and dont Double post you'll get a -Rep from Bounty Hunter2
and the anti-cheat system is breakable i can even use cheats after i break them but it is now 4.0 i think it is now fixed

NOTE: if you want your anti-cheat unit unclickable use the "Locust ability"

Level 1
This map is good, the only ORPG that I found fun so far.
The Necromancer is a bit underpowered though, her third skill is useless. (last time I checked it was 3 hps degen, which won't help killing a 7500 hps kobold) And since she got so few health, an invocation spell would be welcomed, because skeletons are quickly useless, and golem doesn't have that much hitpoints either since he comes at level 30 when mobs start hitting a lot. Also, her voice is AWFUL, I mean Dryad's voice for a Necromancer is completely absurd for me, but it isn't that much of a problem.
Another problem is the HUGE lack of tanking/surviving items. So far the only item giving strength that I found is a Helmet that only gave +24, whereas on the other hand you can easily stack 50+ armor, which is useless. Same goes for Agility items. It seems that only Intel heroes can find their items in this map, but still even they need some health : it's stupid to have LESS THAN 300 HITPOINTS by LEVEL 30, because at that time creeps just one-hit you. I know Necromancer isn't supposed to tank but her minions should be able to, just like in Diablo II. Since we were only 2 players I thought a Necromancer could do the job for both tanking through minions and killing with spells, because well that's what is a Necro usually.

But overall, good map, waaaaaaaaaaaaay better than Eclipse for instance, which I found unplayable.

Also a quick question : wtf is the "building shack" quest about? It seems like we used every other quest, but we don't understand wtf are we supposed to do. "West of YelloadTown" (or whatever it is called) is VERY vague since just after the bridge you come across level 80 Trolls, which I guess aren't supposed to be fought at level 25-30. And I still have no idea how to build something out of nothing without workers. :p

Edit : Oh, I forgot. The Str items are important for Necromancer not only to be able to survive when you take the creeps' aggro, but also for her minions. With her ridiculous Str gain, my Skeletons never reached the 300 hitpoints, which means that they were completely useless. Not to mention their pitiful damage, but that is normal I think.
And a little problem concerning Prince of Nature : without Int items (and there aren't much except wands that aren't good for an Agi hero), he can't even cast his second spell when he receives it. This a bit stupid.

Edit 2 : Nvm about the quest, saw a post of Nickba on his forum where he says it's impossible to do. Now I seem to have no more quests to do. :s

Last edited:
Level 4
But overall, good map, waaaaaaaaaaaaay better than Eclipse for instance, which I found unplayable.

yea this rpg ranks on the top of my favs with dark invasion 1 and 2.

just luv alot of systems in rpgs- the pple who say they're to complicated and leave are the noobs lol.

hella great map- tho ive had hosting problems(not enough pple joining) which causes is to be mega hard.

Level 1
Stopped mapping?

Where are you Nickba?
You can't stop making this map now!
(Sorry for my bad English if i misspelled)

Level 1
I Signed up just to do a Review of the new update.

I have never played this before. A buddy of mine and I were just playing some Afterlife, when we both decided at level 5 we were going to be beating the game anytime soon with only 2 people. So we decided to download Nickba's ORPG, it has been in production since 2008(or earlier) so it should be done, right?

We started out going The Tauren guy, and the healer...it lasted about 5 minutes till for some reason my power had a surge and my computer rebooted.

I played the healer, he seemed ok, and was well balanced for the first 4 levels. Never made it to far.

My friend played the Tauren(guardian? i think). He said to him everything looked great, and normal like a regular tank. So no complaints from him, and he wasn't overpowered at level 4 either.
When i rebooted and got back into ventrilo my friend did complain about a bug, he said he tried to teleport to a city, and WC3 locked up on him. He didn't elaborate any further then "I tried using the teleporter and now WC3 is locked up, to bad i cant save"
Once I got back into WC3, and he restarted we decided to try again. This time Paladin(friend)/Assassin(Me)
Assassin - At first glance i thought he might be over powered or somthing with his windwalk ability, then i realize it had such a long cooldown. Seemed balance. I only made it to level 4 with him as well, as another power surge went thru and rebooted everything again(thunderstorm went thru last night).
Paladin - My friend love him, the ability to heal, and tank at once. When I came back online he was still playing, and it took me about 10 minutes to get him to -save and quit to host a new game.

This is where another bug comes in. It looks like the save and load system is messed up? He tried everything he could to get his level 6 paladin back...while trying this I leveled a necromancer to level 8 solo on gnolls. Here is another issue i seemed to of found, When you raise a dead gnoll, it looks like it messes with the trigger to spawn another gnoll. After you leave and come back looking to hunt another gnoll from one you raised a skeleton at, nothing will ever spawn there again.

So after he decided to start a new guy finally, i had way out leveled him, and none of the gnolls by this time were spawning so we restarted again. This time I went Warrior, he went paladin(told ya he liked him a lot). We both made it to 18 and killed a few of the mini bosses. While wondering around seen a lot of terrain that might use a little pick me up, and some wasted spaces past the first few spawning areas. There were also the gate, about 30-40% of them didn't work. Some you could attack and they wouldn't come back, others would spawn in .1 secs or something. We decided to save, he saved just fine, took a screen shot to pull up later and load from. Now my problem again, it wouldn't let me save, kept saying "Please Open up your Inventory" and for the life of me, I tried everything. Porting to my inventory(which sends me right below the second city surrounded by kobolds), Opening my backpacks, dropping everything I had on me and equipped, checked the F9 commands list, also tried commands from other ORPGs. I just couldn't get me to -save.

In conclusion, the game was fun, it just needs a lot of work to be played multiplayer.

List of bugs after story -
Teleporter locked friends WC3 up
Possible save/load system isn't working correctly(friend couldn't get his pally to load in 30 minutes of trying)
Raise skeleton messes up the spawning of creatures
Save system again might be messed up when saving from particular classes

Again this is my first post, and made this account for this. If i have done anything wrong here PM me, and it will change.

che

che

Level 1
hey at this version old codes cant be used!!!! buh i had a rouge 59 lvl. i aint ganna start again from lvl 1... can u give me some code to load plz?

Level 2
in v4.01
1. i picked necromancer after i summoned skeleton from the creep, it wont SPAWN AGAIN. there is no creep everywhere...
2. i bought staff of night, OMG the day stopped at (day)12:00.... i dont understand..

now im downloading v4.02
hope you fixed the bug..

Level 2
played V4.02
STILL the day stopped,
the worst i couldnt load my hero in the next game..
almost worst ORPG ever...
0.5/10

che

che

Level 1
hello u ignoring my problem???? dont say loading in single player is disabled, just make me a rouge 59! plz

che

che

Level 1
the version4 beta3. i tried to load from that version to ver 4.1 but it said code discorupted or somthing!!!

Level 2
did only me find just 3 quests? please correct me and send me an pm if im just to stupid to find the other ones

Level 2
There seems to be a small bug, but idk if its just me, whenever i -load my hero, and give her/him a command, [ex., move here] he/she will stop moving half way..., and the blacksmith in yelload town sells No weapon slots?... The rock from the peasents mission is unkillable, an unless you beat that, you cant get any new quests :cry:

Other then these small problems, i like this map a lot, the really strong staff and helmet are a bit op.. same with the Neo's glaive from murlocs.

Level 2
i found only 5 quest..

2 from the paladin
1 from the silencer (neo)
1 from the man near the big rock
1 from the priest in yellowtoad town..

Level 2
hey i really liked your work.. but i was playing with my friend and we find some bugs like...
the inventory teleport isnt working, the Old Longsword is buged, we cant destroy the rock for quest, can we get in caves? cuz i cant =/
so.. im the tank.. the tauren tank and I think he needs more skills for tank, anything like damage reduced, more life etc cuz its hard to tank and i think taunt isnt working cuz i tried to taunt some mobs from my friend and does not work, you should to do like Axe from DotA with more AoE. :)
Im just trying to help cuz i liked your rpg ^^ good luck.
cya.

Level 9
One of the best rpgs ive played in a while, a few grammer errors but thats it, 5/5 ;)

Level 1
Load / Save bugged!

The load/save system is bugged.
It just keeps asking me bout Open your Inventory.
And you forgot a space on the Long old sword or something in the Necromancers Village. (The color code don't work there)

Level 1
ok the terrain was good what the bugs i keep finding is with your triggering the load code is broken unless your blue. people keep saying the rock is unkillable its true for melee but not for casters you need to fix the stat system becasue its an amazing idea very original i give props for that. other thing is i dont really see a diversity in the item part of the map. and the game would go kinda smoother if you put level blockers up in areas over all i give the map a 4/5 very original.

Level 12
I found a glitch i guess when you pick the necromancer and try to open his inventory it says "Raise Skeleton" like his ability but then does nothing and the inventory automatically closes.

EDIT* also save/load codes are kind of messed up i had a level 20 taurens' king and when i typed -save it gave me a fatal error

Last edited:
Level 2
Nickba, it seems this map has been wiped by the new patch, could you update it to be compatible with the new patch? :D i really like this game, and wouldn't want it to be gone.

Level 3
The Statssystem kinda...doesnt work? Im lvl 6 now and only stat points i get were from lvlups. Too, add more quests, n easier ones. I completed the first quest and now the second one tells me to kill a boss who is ten times as strong as i am and i cant find any other quests.

Level 1
MY friend is a mac user, i hosted and they join my game and everytime during the loading their War3 will start, not to respond and crash. So i wonder if mac user can play your map?