• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Newgen and Hashtables

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
That's why I set the hashtables with normal worldeditor and then transfer them to newgene, every time I make adjustments, I switch to normal worldeditor :(

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
A lot of JNGP features are now baked into World Editor, including the ability to use vJASS. Unless you have a reason to use a legacy version of World Editor I would advise sticking to the latest version.

As for hashtables in JNGP, the work around is to use JASS or vJASS directly to access and manipulate them. You could create some GUI friendly variable sets before making a custom script function call to try and keep this vaguely GUI friendly, but there is likely no real work around for the lack of direct support of hashtable in GUI.

Status
Not open for further replies.