• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi, i'm totally new in the site, and i saw a lot of things to download, but i don't know where to start!! So, i need you advice guys, which maps should i get? Or campaigns. I don't like random maps, i like things with a good story. Also, do i need something special to play those campaings?.
Thanx!!
augusto17381 from Argenitna

Level 13
You can only determinate if a campaign/map is good if you read the comments/rating.. again here the best is to search, you might find good maps. they can give you hours of fun, you just have to hit on fresh meat, not the oversalted diseased ones.

oh and you need nothing, if you download a map, unzip it in your map/download folder, and if its a campaign unzip it in your campaign folder. in the two folders i named, you can create as many folders you want so you can guide yourself faster if you have a lot of maps, but its not nescesarry

Level 13
id start at the back of the sections and work forward because most of the REALLY good stuff tends to be in the back.

Level 13
yea. its really sad. the only stuff thats new is killst4r's stuff, and i dont know when he will be putting more stuff on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.