• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need Assistance (Newbie Problems)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi all,

I am new to this site, just registered this morning, and I have thoroughly read the Importing Tutorial, and have even tested importing different models many times, but still remain unsuccessful. But, when I download and use the file provided in the tutorial "GoblinPraetorian.zip", it works. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong.

I understand that this is probably a topic that's been posted many times before, but I'm a Newbie in dire need of help to enjoy these models. Please help me. It'll only be a minute of your time.

Level 16
Finally someone competent eough to learn.
1: Post in the correct forum please
2: Those highlighted light green paths under "Number of Skins: #" are the paths for the skins. You need to import the skins better.
3: I finally congratulate you for posting AFTER trying to find the answer

-Medal of Good Newbsmanship presented

Level 1
Thank you very much Eusira, and sorry for posting in the wrong section.

I was using the wrong paths (I forgot that you had to use the ones on the Download page, and I was attempting to make my own). Thanks for your help, sorry for the trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.