• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Newbie to the hive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello to all the hive members , i have only now registered for the hive even though i have known about it for 1 year and i love playing warcraft online and with friends i also love making my own maps but i need better spells and better script and models to bring full tension towards the maps i love creating i hope to make good friends on the hive and am starting making my own spells and models so feel free to ask for me to make you things my friend tristan also known as hellblader909 or bladeofice101 referred me to the hive so please help me and i will help you :ogre_hurrhurr:

peace out from

THE DARK ASSASSIN :vw_wtf:

Level 1
thanks

Dark_Assassin here :) and I thank you for yo kindness , to all that can see and do read this. Post I make and prgramme custom maps , spells , models all that stuff but I'm just starting and may need some help from better makers , would appreciate anyone who could help by just dropping a reply and will get back to you , I want to make a complete new campaign usins demons as a race but I don't want it to be a over night thing I want to put in as much effort as the makers of warcraft 3 did , and I have half the knowledge to do that , I need help and as much as I can get , so please drop an post
Peace out from

The DARK_ASSASSIN:

Status
Not open for further replies.