• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Newbie needing to Pool resources

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi whoever will listen :)
I have tried since last summer to get a proper system to pool resources like gold and lumber. I have tried to use the triggers made on this site, triggers from google, and from youtube, but of no success. I have 4 positions: pink (08) maroon (13) navy (14) and emerald (23). For some reason in allies tab the 3 others CAN pool to pink, but no other combination. I've changed gameplay constants, added triggers to prevent disabling pooling (Game- Set Restrict resource trading to allies to Off), and tried many many hours of research and troubleshooting this without success. I cannot understand why my map is bugged like this with typical pooling from allies tab (which clicks resources to pool but doesn't actually pool unless to pink). The triggers I have tried over the last 6-8 months do not work either. I have tried simple triggers as well like "pink types in -gold13" to give 1000 gold to maroon position and take away 1000 from pink position (if pink has 1000 or more) and this doesn't even work. So am I just stupid or am stupid? Anyone have an inkling to help? Could my hundreds (if not thousands) of hours working on triggers in my map screw it up with a bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.