• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need help with setting alliances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I kno wat trigger to use, i just dont kno why it not working... i hav brown and dg on a team against red-pink (1-8), but until one of the 1-8 players do a specific action they are allied. my GUI trigger is set up kinda like this:

Event
Map Iniatilization
Condition
----
Event
Set Player (12 Brown) as an Ally with Player (1 Red)
Set Player (12 Brown) as an Ally with Player (2 Blue)
"...

Etc and then i would do dark green's ally... red through pink are not allied with brown and dg, but i would not think that makes a difference?? or does it? i chose the super long trigger with the million brown ally red things, just cuz i figured it would work. brown and dg are computers if that changes anything while red through pink are all humans. Any ideas why it does not work correctly?

Level 4
Wouldn't that work?

• Alliances
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player Group - Make Player Group - Player 1 (Red) treat (All players) as an Ally with shared vision
      • Player Group - Make Player Group - Player 2 (Blue) treat (All players) as an Ally with shared vision
      • Player Group - Make Player Group - Player 3 (Teal) treat (All players) as an Ally with shared vision

Level 4
I dont want them on same team in player properties, red through pink are already teamed through that, and dg and brown are teamed through player properties as well. I dont want red through pink to consider brown and dg as an ally either, because once red,or ble, or teal, or etc til pink do an action, brown and dg consider red through pink enemies. I made the trigger like i had in my first post, but it doesnt work in game and red through pink get killed by brown and dg instanly...

Level 9
Set Player (12 Brown) as an Ally with Player (1 Red)
Set Player (1 Red) as an Ally with Player (12 Brown)
Set Player (12 Brown) as an Ally with Player (2 Blue)
Set Player (2 Blue) as an Ally with Player (12 Brown)

This must work.

Status
Not open for further replies.