• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Make a player drawing system?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Let's say we have 2 teams of 5 players. a pre-determined color is captain 1 and another pre-determined color is captain 2. Is it possible to have these guys pick all players one by one (think of kickball, sorry my english is not so great) and then have all the players take their right colors?

For example:

Team 1 as game starts:

Blue - A (And captain color by definition)
Teal - B
Purple - C
Yellow - D
Orange - E

Team 2 as game starts

Pink - F (Captain color by definition)
Gray - G
Light Blue - H
Dark Green - I
Brown - J

Then, after ''KickBall'' mode has been selected.
Have Blue pick a player, remove that player from selectable pool, then have pink select a player until all players have been selected. Once that has been done, let's say blue has selected C E H I, then H would become yellow and I would become orange.

If it doesn't make any sense, I'll try to explain better. Sorry for the wall of text =#

Level 3
U should be able to make a dialog menu system tht only shows to the 2 captains. It can show up whenever u want it to. And ur English is pretty good lol

Well thanks but I'm guessing it's not so good given I probably could of resumed my post in 2 lines in my language.

What I really want to know is if you can change color with another player.

If blue is team 1 and green is team 2, is there a way for blue to become green and green become blue?

Level 1
There is an action that does change the color of players and their units.
  • Actions
    • Player - Change color of Player 2 (Blue) to Green, Changing color of existing units

Status
Not open for further replies.