• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pick and Ban styled game mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hi guys! Did any of you played DoTA? If so, maybe you know a game mode (-cm) where both teams must pick and ban heroes from the available hero pool before starting to play. I want some sort of system like this but suitable for 4 teams of 2 players each.

The phase's order of my request goes like this:

Phase1:
Team1 (Player 1 as captain leader) BANS a hero, wich shall not be available to BAN/PICK anymore till phase round number 9

Phase2:
Team2 (Player 3 as captain leader) BANS a hero, wich shall not be available to BAN/PICK anymore till phase round number 9

Phase3:
Team3 (Player 5 as captain leader) BANS a hero, wich shall not be available to BAN/PICK anymore till phase round number 9

Phase4:
Team4 (Player 7 as captain leader) BANS a hero, wich shall not be available to BAN/PICK anymore till phase round number 9

Phase5:
Team1 (Player 1 as captain leader) PICKS a hero, wich shall not be available to BAN/PICK anymore and will be given to one of the team players (choosen by)

Phase6:
Team2 (Player 3 as captain leader) PICKS a hero, wich shall not be available to BAN/PICK anymore and will be given to one of the team players (choosen by)

Phase7:
Team3 (Player 5 as captain leader) PICKS a hero, wich shall not be available to BAN/PICK anymore and will be given to one of the team players (choosen by)

Phase8:
Team4 (Player 7 as captain leader) PICKS a hero, wich shall not be available to BAN/PICK anymore and will be given to one of the team players (choosen by)

FROM HERE, EVERY BANNED HERO FROM THE FIRTS PHASE WILL BE AVAILABLE ONCE AGAIN TO PICK/BAN

Phase9:
Team1 (Player 1 as captain leader) BANS a hero, wich shall not be available to BAN/PICK anymore at any time

Phase10:
Team2 (Player 3 as captain leader) BANS a hero, wich shall not be available to BAN/PICK anymore at any time

Phase11:
Team3 (Player 5 as captain leader) BANS a hero, wich shall not be available to BAN/PICK anymore at any time

Phase12:
Team4 (Player 7 as captain leader) BANS a hero, wich shall not be available to BAN/PICK anymore at any time

Phase13:
Team1 (Player 1 as captain leader) PICKS a hero, wich shall not be available to BAN/PICK anymore and will be given to one of the team players (choosen by)

Phase14:
Team2 (Player 3 as captain leader) PICKS a hero, wich shall not be available to BAN/PICK anymore and will be given to one of the team players (choosen by)

Phase15:
Team3 (Player 5 as captain leader) PICKS a hero, wich shall not be available to BAN/PICK anymore and will be given to one of the team players (choosen by)

Phase16:
Team4 (Player 7 as captain leader) PICKS a hero, wich shall not be available to BAN/PICK anymore and will be given to one of the team players (choosen by)

FROM HERE, EVERY PLAYER GETS TO CHOOSE 1 FROM THE PICKED HEROES THAT HIS/HER CAPTAIN CHOOSED, ADN THEN THE GAME STARTS AS USUAL

I really need help with this since i tried only to discover failure. I only know how to edit (i mean advance) GUI, but will accept any help in vJASS. Thoughs? Ideas? Helps? +Rep adn Credits of course.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.