• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Year Traditions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
What is your tradition for New Years? Do you do anything special? Post 'em here.

In my family, we all choose a movie and snacks, then watch and eat all night long!

Level 5
is that all, psycho?
my dad is a dj, so we go to a restaurant, he put his 2000$ stock of music acessories ( including lasers and fog machines ) and our ears explode under the crazy music, we dance all night long and i meet nice romanian girls ( im romanian ). at the end of the night, we drive back, and everyone is drunken. im not mentionning the food we eat..we have so much choice and diversity..and it's unlimited..you can be a tauren and eat what the hell you want.
seriously, 12 hours of chest-bashing extreme musics and social activities at its highest is the best thing for a new year, whats up with the lame tv watching and 20$ of pop corns? you can do that kind of shit every day, not mentionning the part where you sit down your ass on a chair staring at a box.

Level 16
My parents take me and my brother to a party. The adults and teens are seperated from the kids, so we usually just find other kids. Last year there was a teen with us who was playing GTA and it was hella fun playing it. Also, we went into a silly string war, pickingup leftovers from the ground and hurling them like snowballs until we pissed the teens off :shock: :?

Level 8
@ stormrider
... Interesting...
naked.jpg

@ Eusira
How old are you? I mean what is considered "teen", that you are seperated from?

Level 5
PsychoMagnataur said:
stormrider said:
PsychoMagnataur wrote:

Ah ha, I see...

that kind of comment isn't really nesceserally on any forums, im just reminding you. in other words, you got SPAM!

Um, in case you either didn't notice, or your brain couldn't grasp the concept, I'm going to explain something to you. That was a reply to Eusira's answer, an acknowledgement. He replied to my question, and I acknowledged his answer. You see, sometimes it is polite to give recognization to peoples' actions.

Why are you talking anyway? Go read your anatomy books and draw nude men or something.

whats wrong with you? this is a valid attempt at flaming, you're clearly offensive, while i did nothing to begin.
and i know its an acknowledgement..you see that kind of short reply is usually done on chats, and not on forums to increase your post count. to defend myself from your excessively stupid assault, i would say that anatomy books gets you better at drawing, wich makes me better than everyone on this website at anatomy, but maybe under atryl still. oh yes, im only one of the best drawers on this website, and the one with the most fame in my school considering im only 14, so i do think a little of anatomy books helps. and please, you're not experienced enough to talk about this, in fact, you never submitted anything on this website. nude mans? they were only a phase of my learning about muscles, now if you look clearly, i dont draw them anymore..of course there again, you don't have any experience.

Level 8
I'm sorry stormrider, I was being very crabby at you. I was irritated already, but that doesn't excuse my offensive flaming. You are right, i've edited my post.

:oops:

Sorry dude

Level 5
I have a very nice tradition. I sit alone at home, eat good food that I have made myself, listen to Nick Cave and read a good fantasy-book. Since I rarely have time for reading in pure enjoyment, I usually tend to the holidays for "Me-time".

Level 7
3 houses in one city - everyone eating and drinking (gettin drunk that is) - at 12:00 we all meet and do stoopid stuff, like Mallcart-racing, Grounded Fireworks, toothpaste war, and ye ol great game, the "moon whatever" game. Lame as it sounds, its all hella fun :lol: Ah, yes... to let loose your mind, and do stuff that undoubtly one day is gonna get you killed, is fun

Level 12
We sit around for a few hours talking and drinking,
Then at 12 everyone drinks the cheapest champaign in the world,
Everyone gets plastered

Good family bonding expetience

Level 13
i stay up all night watching movies like the entire "Alien" series, the Hannibal Lector saga, back to the future, indiana jones, or leathal weapon ^^

thats my new years :D

Level 2
i leave milk and cookies on a table next to the tree and then i go to bed at 7.30. I'll hear the words 'Ho, ho, ho!' l8r that night and then i'll go to sleep. I'll wake up next morning go downstairs to find the milk and cookies gone and dad under the tree smelling of booze and with a slap mark on his face... yep, would be January 1st without it...

Status
Not open for further replies.