• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New user Ö

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tha_Big_N00B

T

Tha_Big_N00B

Hello everybody.

I'm Tha_Big_N00B (my in-game Wc3 TFT user name, made the account when I was about 12-13 years old :wink: ).

My real life name is Nikolai, I'm 17 years old and I live in Copenhagen, Denmark. The website itself is not new to me, I've been using it for ages (also back when it was known as "wc3sear.ch") but I never bothered to make an account - don't ask me why, I don't know the answer myself!
So, here I am :thumbs_up:

I've been making maps for a loooong time by now, but usually I get bored of the map(s) before I'm done with it, OR I don't make it public (i.e I play it in single player/lan).
Though, as I see it, I got better at making maps over the years, and it is now time for me to upload my maps for the publicity to play :cute:

I'll let you know once I am done with my maps, and I hope you will enjoy them :wink:

By the way, for those who might wonder; I imported a _few_ models for my single player/lan maps, and as I didn't make them public I didn't credit you in the map itself, but please be aware that I am not trying to take credit for any models/skins/spells I might've used over the years - I simply just don't credit them at all unless the map is going public. I don't recall all the authors, but, whoever it is; Thank you for the very neet models etc. - they are very usable :thumbs_up:
I will be giving credit to any author of the models/skins/spells/whatever I'll use in future maps (the ones for public use) so do not worry about that!

I hope you'll welcome me in a good way :cute:

Tha_Big_N00B out, peace yo! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.