• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New here! :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi everyone, I have never had an user on hive but ive used the hive alot for my map (I would be ashamed of showing in public, its just a pure-fun-friend-lan-map :grin: ).
Others than that I like making maps and messing around with edit tools. And ive played warcraft for a couple of years but still suck at the normal games.(custom games ftw) :D

Anyway hope ill see ya around :wink:

Level 16
Hello, and welcome to The Hive!

So you make maps for friends eh but ashamed to show it to public just yet? Then don't worry, that's what The Hive is for! Spend some time reading up on the map making tutorials and their sub-section of triggers, terrains and basic spell making, so you could improve on your maps and make your pure-fun-friend-lan-map even more purer-funer-friendlier-lan-maps!

Enjoy your stay here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.